Google Website Translator Gadget

mandag 5. desember 2011

Redd

Har virkelig fått sansen for den tyrkiske rockegruppa Redd. Tekstene deres rører meg, og jeg kjenner meg så igjen i hvert eneste ord...


I'll escape from the pain of life with a cup of coffee
with milk
Inventing the unbreakable hearts, I wasted a lot of
pure blood
Like words that were left in a pocket of an old jacket
... Like it's enough to live the present to forget the past

Saying that tomorrow will be better, we're lying,
aren't we

If a few more tears will be dropped, will it make the
ocean overflow
If a few more pieces will be torn out of me, will it
hurt... no

If I'd look at myself from afar, probably I wouldn't like
what I see
Do you think loneliness can't be described from a
short distance
If I'll wipe myself off first to think that nothing exists
Like windshield wiper that can't keep up with the rain
And if I won't be able to do even that, it's not like it'll
change anything...

Kan fortsatt ikke legge ut direkte fra YouTube, men her er link til sangen ovenfor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7dPxthrQis&feature=related

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar